Ravenclaws with huge communal bookshelfs that tower to the ceiling. It’s become tradition that when you leave Hogwarts, you leave behind a copy of your favorite book, so they have books dating back centuries.
5 Random Facts About Me
Tagged by the lovely liebeliebes.
1. Next month I’ll be moving into my first apartment and starting my doctorate program.
2. I have never had a nose bleed or the chicken pox.
3. I have a fascination with disease and epidemic histories, and this fascination tends to come across as excitement rather than intense interest. A lot of people tend to misinterpret my reaction as such. So for the record, the recent ebola outbreak in West Africa is a tragedy because that shit is deadly a fuck; however, the social response to it is really interesting to watch unfold. And studying the social response can teach us how to respond more productively in the future.
4. My New Year’s resolution is the same every year: read twelve books for pleasure this year.
5. My love for abstract art started when I saw a play about Mark Rothko.